w000000000t

thorne

The wrx lives. IPS FTW.

I got a working tuen finally. amzing how much eather the car responds to tunes once you fix the gaping boost leak. 244 on dynolabs software dyno. up from 238 with a very chopy power curve its pretty smooth now. i post pics later

The wrx lives. IPS FTW.

I got a working tuen finally. amzing how much eather the car responds to tunes once you fix the gaping boost leak. 244 on dynolabs software dyno. up from 238 with a very chopy power curve its pretty smooth now. i post pics later

You know i still have not been in the presence of the WRX since you have put the exhaust on. I really want to hear it somtime. Congrats on the data.

You know i still have not been in the presence of the WRX since you have put the exhaust on. I really want to hear it somtime. Congrats on the data.

hahahaha put exhaust on. /me Rolls around. It funny amy even commentede how my "Exhaust" sounds.

yup saw zaw special baby. blurble blurble blurble.

I got it up to 248 now on dynolabs by tweaking the wgdc. I will 99% sure be out this friday. I want to race with my running car.

I'm not ready to get it put on yet. saving for the supporting parts.

intercooler/injectors/ypipes/ But the turbo is mine :)

IC 199

injectors (Modded stocks 100$ flow tested and all )

I'm pretty excited. all said and done I should be running a nice bit of boost and be running 12's no problem.

Next failure is the tranny. I'm starting shopping for that next.

yup saw zaw special baby. blurble blurble blurble.

Lol thats kinda how we did Janzen's exhaust on the celica. He showed up with a glass pack and a down pipe off of some random car. After cutting the exhaust just past the cat put the glass pack on and the downpipe pointed right out the side. Just needed a little trimming.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/oldtunevstfliptune.JPG

ok only 244hp.... In the rain so the water was hurting me .but there ya go

thats my old tune i had worked on with the old boost setup vs my new one. You can see the spool differance

19psi peak holds around mid 17 till 5kish. If anyone is interested i can show you datalogs from it.

I'm pretty excited because I'm not even close to a ots stage2 any more. Tflip mod ftw