QS&L Tonight, and Every Weekend

Guest Hal

As usual I will be out, along with Brian and most likely Anthony. For all those coming out, we would like thank you for helping us make this work out so well so far. We would like to ask though, that there are 3 spots next to each other left open in the bike parking area for us to park.

Se ya'll out there tonight, and thanks.

That's it, you can't park anywhere :p

No, no, just so there are 3 spots. Or do we need a 4th for you?

I'm going to park just like the flat bed did.

If it's still there, maybe I'll pull out some ramps and just roll on the back of it.

What can i say, its fun. You know, like immitating Anthonys amazing ability to bounce of the rev limiter :D

Anthony definately was not bouncing off the rev limiter on that specific incident, he seemed to actually be driving ON the rev limiter. Bounce indicates one point five seconds or less (according to the official automatic transmission shifting guide). Anthony seemingly broke the 1.5 second rule, and may have doubled it. I believe that he broke the Guinness record, previously held by a one arm man (left arm) in West Virginia.