Call Out V2

thorne

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrx ftw

=)

paul I checked my logs. I did not have the boost leak during our first race just my 2-3 psi lower tune.

:D LS1 :nod: You took off and still got walked. Oh shit son, you got walked. 60 roll = LS1, 50 roll = LS1 40 roll = AWD but you still got walked. now 20 roll SRT-4 vs. LS1. Even got a dig off! :D Had fun guys. Auto's can move. Sorry I pulled a anthony was not paying attention!

ohhh Want to Rematch those higher rolls. I had no clue which gears to be in the first run . 3rd gear is to high for 50. I beat you on the digg to 120. man did you come around me at 125.

dig = wrx

20 = wrx vs srt

40 = wrx

all else was you =) But I will gladly rematch =)

But shit was it fun. my poor brakes don't like brake boostin. I need more toys now.

ohhh Want to Rematch those higher rolls. I had no clue which gears to be in the first run . 3rd gear is to high for 50. I beat you on the digg to 120. man did you come around me at 125.

dig = wrx

20 = wrx

40 = wrx

all else was you =) But I will gladly rematch =)

But shit was it fun. my poor brakes don't like brake boostin.

We went from 20? fuckin awd. Oh and it was 110-115 when you seen the blue streak come by. Let's do a roll from 70 or 80! I was spinning like hell for about 5 secs on that dig. What was up with you just taking off without honking it off?

There was a car coming up fast and it was not ours. There where a few non races were we just all took off going fast.

We need a few more races. Various times my brakes got to hot yeah. I'm not doing more then 3 roll races in a row again. That gto is faster then me on a all out top speed run. I am pretty sure in the 1/4 i got you though.

It was good fun. AWD is ftw man. I herd there is a nice evo for sale then you can race from a digg and have traction and have snow fun.

Till next time good runs man.

There was a car coming up fast and it was not ours. There where a few non races were we just all took off going fast.

We need a few more races. Various times my brakes got to hot yeah. I'm not doing more then 3 roll races in a row again. That gto is faster then me on a all out top speed run. I am pretty sure in the 1/4 i got you though.

It was good fun. AWD is ftw man. I herd there is a nice evo for sale then you can race from a digg and have traction and have snow fun.

Till next time good runs man.

Better meat will do the trick for spinning!

We went from 20? fuckin awd. Oh and it was 110-115 when you seen the blue streak come by. Let's do a roll from 70 or 80! I was spinning like hell for about 5 secs on that dig. What was up with you just taking off without honking it off?

im down for those...or a 40 roll with me...to say 140...u guys kep shutting down at 110 or 125 ahhhh...anyways had fun cars been acting funny this weekend...took it to the track today usuall run 13.4 or 13.6 all day long...coudlnt break the 14.4...and it wasent the heat so gotta check everythign over had fun though

im down for those...or a 40 roll with me...to say 140...u guys kep shutting down at 110 or 125 ahhhh...anyways had fun cars been acting funny this weekend...took it to the track today usuall run 13.4 or 13.6 all day long...coudlnt break the 14.4...and it wasent the heat so gotta check everythign over had fun though

was it trails?

Hey you got your 40-140. I like those 20's. I would not mind doing a 20-140.

Someone give me a 70-160.

Hey you got your 40-140. I like those 20's. I would not mind doing a 20-140.

Someone give me a 70-160.

illl do a 20-40 and the 70-160 for sure!!!

and thorne yea those crappy runs were at trails this weekend..but trails is the only track ive had my srt4 on...and its where ive had all my 13.4's and consistant every time 13.6's