FS:1989 Ford Mustang LX hatch 5.0L - $2000

Bam

1989 5.0l LX hatch

Primer black (not sure why, previous owner)

grey cloth, carpet needs scrubbed but it cleans up nice, power seats/window/locks/mirrors all work great.

Fresh T-5 installed 2 weeks ago.

102k miles, bought with 98k

Clean title, runs strong.

Stuff in the past month:

BBK Equal length shorties

BBK O/R H pipe

CAI (fender)

plugs, wires, oil/filter, serp belt, coolant, k&n, etc, basic tuneup

Solid motor mounts and trans mount (Very smooth, I was happily surprised)

Poly crossmember bushings and steering rack bushings

New tires, 235's up front, 255's out back

New 6piece headlight kit, new bulbs, MUCH better looking and brighter.

Price is $2000

*Includes extra parts including spare hood, because hood on car has a few minor dents.

*For another $125 I'll include New in box Summit U/L rear control arms, I just didn't get around to installing them, that's half off new though.

Located in Columbus

Cell is 614-595-5536

*Car is filthy in pictures, but just for an idea...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/BAM614_Cobra/IMG_3490.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/BAM614_Cobra/IMG_3487.jpg

looking for any trades?

Depends? It would have to include cash as the main reason doing this is to try and reach the magical 20% number for my house downpayment, but I'm always open to interesting trades.

Would it be ok if I gave you a call now? If not, i'll be calling you for sure tomorrow. I have cash in hand. I'm located about an hour and a half from cbus. Would it have any problems making that trip?

Would it be ok if I gave you a call now? If not, i'll be calling you for sure tomorrow. I have cash in hand. I'm located about an hour and a half from cbus. Would it have any problems making that trip?

Thank you for not calling then. My wife/daughter were asleep and I had just laid down as well. Yes, I have no doubt it'll make it whererever just fine, I drove it to Cleveland and back on tuesday, no problems. I'm free all day (off work), so just call me when it's good for you. thanks

so selling your car to get out of racing me. Tsk Tsk. Just messin with you. How's the clutch on it? I've got a friend who might be interested.

Fine, lol, that's what I posted in the other thread about today silly. ;)

Doubtful, my digital camera died after 4+ years and I don't have any other way to take pictures, I may be able to borrow a friends/my mom's this weekend, but its just like any stock mustang interior, gray cloth, etc. Nothing different.