looking for a small quad for my son

gt-titan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rcmcfann
My friend has a blaster that hell sell for like 850. Its been rebuilt we just got it bored .40 over. Its nice man, we just use it for wheelies. It just got out of the shop less than a week ago. its got a wheelie mounted on it too. Oil injection block off kit, everythign else stock. The only problem we have with it now is that it idles high. Im gonna mess with it today and try to figure out that lil carb. Let me know you can reach me at 937-215-6232. Located in Mechanicsburg.

I have a pretty nice blaster for sale. I am open for an offer.Wife just had a baby and then she lost her job. So I am trying to pay somethings off. I will even throw in a repair manual, 5 gallons of premixed fuel and new set of heal guards. Let me know.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/412821556.html

My friend has a blaster that hell sell for like 850. Its been rebuilt we just got it bored .40 over. Its nice man, we just use it for wheelies. It just got out of the shop less than a week ago. its got a wheelie mounted on it too. Oil injection block off kit, everythign else stock. The only problem we have with it now is that it idles high. Im gonna mess with it today and try to figure out that lil carb. Let me know you can reach me at 937-215-6232. Located in Mechanicsburg.

pics and what year? ill take a look at it.