Barker thinks he's faster than me

Zecho

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it's finally up and running and will be on the track this weekend and since the original pic is broken, here's another. Yota and Asian got to see it in action. He couldn't hold it still long enough to do a burn out, he left more rubber on the road from pushing the front tires around than from the rear. We've decided he gets around 3 gallons per mile.

54bskmo.jpg

I still say he's faster than me. . .

Well, the carbs weren't synched, carb linkage wouldn't open to full throttle, the trans blanket was blocking the shifter, multiple gremlins tonight, but two runs at Pacemakers sent him home with 1.7 60 ft, 7.40 @ 94 mph. Considering these two trips were his first trips ever down the track, I figure some seat time and some tuning will get him into the high 9's without spraying it.

We have a variety of cars that will be up and running this weekend for the ford event. We're crossing our fingers that Jason will have the cobra back. Supposed to be putting 600hp to the wheels according to the builder and the tuner.

I'm not sure who all will be there, but in our usual crowd there's the fastback, a red fox body with black stripes that runs low 12's. A black fox that "should" run 8's, J's 04 mystic, well . .if you see the 04 mystic cobra running, it's probably us. Come say hi.