Novi 2000 for Fox

Boost-n-Juice

jesus this is tempting, what does it start at right out of the box? Are there different pullies for different boost included? What's it make on a fairly stock 302, any idea?

It has the biggest pulley on it now. When I had the car on the dyno it made 505rwhp @ 8lbs of boost with a FAT 10:1 AFR at only 5,000 RPM! Keep in mind this was on a 347 w/ 10.5:1 compression and heads that flow 320cfm @ .600 lift.

You can bleed boost off with a BOV but it's safe to run 10-12lbs of boost on a stock 5.0 long block. That would put you right at the limit of your short block and make 500 @ the wheels all day long. I think with this pulley 10-12lbs of boost is what you would see. You will NEVER out grow this blower.

jesus this is tempting, what does it start at right out of the box? Are there different pullies for different boost included? What's it make on a fairly stock 302, any idea?

I would highly recommend that you look into the pax 2000. I was going with the 2200 on my GT before it died. Novi :)

Badass, how hard is the install?

And why are you selling it if you're above quote is correct?

I've got the dyno sheet to prove it or call Turner at Dyno Tune. This blower is the real deal bro.

The install is CAKE! I also forgot the upgraded bracket system to eliminate your smog pump and it allows you to mount your alternator on the bottom. That's included as well.

Why am I selling it? I need cash. We're moving to Florida very soon and I need as much $$ as possible and this need for speed addiction just does not fit in my life right now.

• 2 months later...