So, my Girlfriend yells at me because I don't introduce her enough

IceMan20k

If she is yelling at you for not introduing her to a bunch of internet people then something is wrong. She can take pictures of her in underwear but she cant join up and introduce herself...????

But its all about what you want and need in the relationship... not everyone elses advice. Dont listen to people on CR , it only ruins good relationships. (no offense to the nice one's here)

Tell her to come out and say hi to everyone.

Spiffy photos though

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm the kind that gets a bit jealous. She's pretty heavy in Christian beliefs, and believes that cheating is one of the worst things in the world, so no, there is no 'getting played' going on.

That's the plan, I love her with all of my heart, and always will

Also, talked to her this morning, apparently there was a message sent to her on modeling myspace about "You better get dumpin' the zero, get'n with a hero," and goes on. It says nothing specifically about me, but it's a neanderthalic attempt to make me look bad. So far, this is the only site that knows that she's actually dating. Don't know if it was a lurker on here, but this is the reason why the link is being removed. Sorry guys.

I doubt it was a CR member, we talk like assholes, but from everyone I have met it really is just "talk". My girlfriend gets messages from random assholes, ex's, all that good stuff myspace, you just have to roll with it.

Myspace - a place for faggots, cock smith’s, and other erroneous, negligent-people Miller would love to kill. I smell a new theme.

I doubt it was a CR member, we talk like assholes, but from everyone I have met it really is just "talk". My girlfriend gets messages from random assholes, ex's, all that good stuff myspace, you just have to roll with it.

Myspace - a place for faggots, cock smith’s, and other erroneous, negligent-people Miller would love to kill. I smell a new theme.

QFT. We joke, but we also know our boundries. If you PM me the name of the person on myspace that did it I can see if they are on here.

Yeah, I'm the kind that gets a bit jealous. She's pretty heavy in Christian beliefs, and believes that cheating is one of the worst things in the world, so no, there is no 'getting played' going on.

yeah I didnt mean to come off as a prick in my post, just trying to give you a different perspective. v8beast may be right about the 'single status' on myspace, im no myspace junkie so I woulnd't really know.

Dont get jelous, it just makes you look juvenile trust me. I use to do it all the time until a good friend said "if you dont like guys checking out your hot girlfriend, get an ugly girlfriend". It just comes with the territory of dating a hot woman, get use to it.

But I cant help but think something doesnt add up. She says she's single, yet you two see each other 8 hours a day. Your 'madly in love with her', but she wants to wait till after marriage to hook it up. On the same note she doesnt want to get married anytime soon either and Im gonna assume she has her V-card? Are you sure your just not stuck in the friends zone without even knowing it?

Putting a picture link up about your girl is like asking a bunch off dudes if they think you have a big cock. It's not going to go well. This has been a kind thread, and you should be fortunate for that.

My Space is just what miller said. Other than looking to get your dumper poked, there isn't business happening there. And just like you did, you're going to have fuck wads saying shit to your girl. Chicks get on there and have 82 friends that they don't know. It's just some clown who wish's he could piitb. Almost any chick is just happy to have someone new tell her she looks good. Duh, I'll be your friend. MySpace = the gay.

BTW, Welcome to CR.

Yes the thread was suppose to be "look at my girl, she's hawt!" He even told us that he was going to show this to her later. Every women wants to be told she is beautiful, and models usually want to hear it from everyone. Just because she is beautiful does not mean that she thinks she is beautiful. Sometimes a good man will take that extra step to help his woman with her self esteem level.... An occasional "all of my friends think you are hawt" is a good self esteem booster that may prevent her from giving up on modeling.

Its true women want to feel loved and feel that they are beautiful. But maybe this isnt the best way of trying to show her that. Do nice things for her, show her you care about her and not what everyone else says or thinks. A relationship shouldnt be based on anyone except the two people involved. If she needs to have compliments from other men to feel special then maybe she isnt ready for a strong committment. Or she is very insecure..which can lead to many bad things. Best of luck. She is a pretty girl but who knows.