Sign in for wig splitting

Sam1647545489

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody still paying for tr-6's is an idiot go to napa and have them cross the tr-6 to autolite and get the same exact plug for less than half the price

- They aren't the same plug. I've ran both. Similar and perform similar, but not the same. And I've had such good luck with NGK's, I'm sticking with them.

- I haven't bought TR6's in a while, but just bought a set of TR55's; they are $1.99/plug. Platinum were $2.68.

no 104s ill take either ones but Ive noticed people run 104s in there gtps more then 103s. I dont know how big of a difference there is if any and right now i have ngks and when i install my togs i might as well change the plus while im at it

What happened sam?..why didnt you end up racing the mustang!

We had it locked in at QS&L that the big guy was to drive the car and race me heads up. Well as soon as we get to the west side, they wanna change the race and wanna put different drivers in the car and make me let them leave and so on. I sat there for an hour waiting for them just to find out they were trying to change shit around from what was locked in at QS&L. So I just peaced out once I found out they were trying to change shit around. Was sick of trying to fuck with them.