Lasota Racing

xTHExBOSSx46

i just wanted to especially say thanks to rob lasota and let everyone know what a amazing job he did on my mustang. i was sold a SC kit from saleen with different parts, and duplicate parts and this was a especially frustrating job for him to put the car together. i had tons of truble getting the correct parts but he managed to do it. He did amazing work on it and completed it in great time. he got a hold of the correct parts and worked with several companies to get my mustang completed correctly. it now runs amazing. and i just wanted to thank him and recommend anyone to him for tuning and engine work. he is truley a great guy and has a lot of patience.

i just wanted to especially say thanks to rob lasota and let everyone know what a amazing job he did on my mustang. i was sold a SC kit from saleen with different parts, and duplicate parts and this was a especially frustrating job for him to put the car together. i had tons of truble getting the correct parts but he managed to do it. He did amazing work on it and completed it in great time. he got a hold of the correct parts and worked with several companies to get my mustang completed correctly. it now runs amazing. and i just wanted to thank him and recommend anyone to him for tuning and engine work. he is truley a great guy and has a lot of patience.

+1 FTW!

I just want to thank Rob Lasota as well. I was told that there is a smokey bones in Easton. I am driving through Easton, I see Rob, bullshit with him for a minute or two. I ask him where smokey bones is and he was right on mark!

Thanks Rob.

Jackson