240 tools

thorne

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'

Did I ever tell you about the time Bill Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Brasky yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'

AMAZING, haha, i forgot all about that shit, hahah

You all know how Bill Brasky was aboard the Enola Gay's crew, right? Well I heard that Truman never authorized nuclear attacks, but instead authorized a one-man paratrooper operation involving Brasky. Well I tell you what, that sonuvabitch singlehandedly invented his own atomic bombs and set them off in Hiroshima and Nagasaki once he'd landed. And as eternal punishment for Americans everywhere, he stayed in Japan and fathered all the children who would go on to invent the 240ZX and every bodykit company in Japan.

Well well well, I couldnt have said it better myself, I am pretty open to anycars and am not one to rip on other cars, until I just thought about it, that being said I know like 6 people with 240's (know of them not friends with them) they all are either shitboxes and/or not running and are slow as balls but as soon as they do that super tight srtd20dj jazzy jeff swap it will be "quick"

So on that note your car is not sweet if you "have to" swap the motor to make it produce moderate horsepower.

If anyone knows the car that has a big "Forced Fab" sticker on the side, that was one of them.

what bodystyle (year) was it, and what color was it, i know that the forcefab guys (from forum experience and knowledge) usually dont act like cockbags...

With that being said... its not to say that i won't skullfuck them either..

Forced Fab Car

Maroon S13 - Silver/Gold vinal in cursive, Gold 5 spkes.

Other car.

Maroon S13 - clean body, gold 5 spks

I could easily identify the cars by both sight and sound, as well as the driver of the second vehical. Also, i could identify the stupid bitch cheering them on that was standing on the patio... she had saggy boobs.

I have changed my work schedual to be able to make it pretty much every friday AND saturady, so if anyone knows them, make sure you tell them that i will have them banned from the lot. I think at somepoint, we may have to take over the WHOLE lot, and let all the ENERGY DICKS! fuck around in the Long Horn lot.

We told them sLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN. But they took off like Kenyans. Yeah the manager jumpin our shit was kinda nnoying. He came over looked at me said tell your friends if this happens again your all being kicked out. I looked at him said. Look sir I'm from CR we set this up so we could seperate ourselves from the tools. Our understanding was we would not be kicked out of the lot.

If I see them again I'm going to politely ask them to leave the lot.

I looked at him said. Look sir I'm from CR we set this up so we could seperate ourselves from the tools. Our understanding was we would not be kicked out of the lot.

If I see them again I'm going to politely ask them to leave the lot.

Actully what you REALLY said was:

"HEY HEY HEY THATS NOT US THEY WASNT WITH COLUMBUS RACING! DONT KICK US OUT!"

Then i stepped in and told them they werent with us and that wasnt the point of us being coned off to seperate ourselves?

The you followed it up with something along the lines of what you posted.

Your memory, needs defraging.

Actully what you REALLY said was:

"HEY HEY HEY THATS NOT US THEY WASNT WITH COLUMBUS RACING! DONT KICK US OUT!"

Then i stepped in and told them they werent with us and that wasnt the point of us being coned off to seperate ourselves?

The you followed it up with something along the lines of what you posted.

Your memory, needs defraging.

When he started yellin your right that is what I said. As I did follow it up with what I said. When soemone is getting loud at me I get loud back.