Advance Hilliard burnout vids after the car show: 8/25/07

MrMeanGreen

After the ASR/CR car show, some of us stuck around for the burnout contest offered up by the management at Advance Auto Parts using their brand new parking lot.

Well, we had a good time then got pretty beaten up by the weather. Enjoy :)

The initial burnout. Brian (V8 BEAST) and I lined them up. He kinda took off :lol:, so I did enough smoke for both of us. This is the disappearing car act.

The parking lot where I did my burnout. The patches are still smoking and rubber was thrown at least ten feet behind my car, not to mention on top of my car, in front of my car, and in my car. Those marks will be there for a long time.

My car afterwards. The video says it all.

Cobras can do burnouts, too. Halbert joins the actions and suprisingly doesn't wheelhop his car to death :D

I think someone fed Hoblick some douchebag pills this week between all his thread crapping.

I don't see a video of your Honda or V6 Mustang tearing up anything, so kindly back outta the thread since the world is a big place and other people will obviously do better burnouts than me on bald drag radials in an asphalt parking lot :rolleyes:

Thanks to those who actually see this for the fun it really is. I had a good time :)