Why I will never go back to National trail raceway: By Sam

Sam1647545489

I run faster times at Kilkare N/A then I do on spray at trails. Long story short, took the car out there today to make a few passes, first pass I got 11.26 @ 136 with a steller 1.9 60'. I didnt even spray till top of 2nd and when it came on it was a fun ride with the car goin all over place. 2nd run didnt spray till 3rd and still car almost went into the wall 3 times. And I had 10# of air in the tires and it still wouldnt hook for shit slipping the clutch all through first gear.

I will never go to trails again.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
trails sucks ass...i was getting better times at marion, the last time my car was together. everytime i stayed in it, and clicked 2nd. the car would try to change lanes!

Guest Removed
Honestly, I have had better hooking public streets then what was out there today.

VHT is my best friend for that type of stuff. ;) hell one night, we destroyed my buddies weed sprayer, preping (street not named to protect the spot) to about the 330' mark. :cool:

Guest Removed
What do they do to make their track so horrible???? You would think that they could occasionally fix it up for better traction.

prep work..basicly they dont believe in it. and since alot of big events have pulled out of there becuase of it! plus i see old rubber coming up off the track all the time. I dont even bother going there any more.