Why I will never go back to National trail raceway: By Sam

Sam1647545489

Well trails is nice for doing some testing since its close and cheap, but I was out there a few times and had the chute on the car and they said if you plan on running a quick time the track isnt prepped for you. Im like you have to be kidding me.

I will still race at trails but I almost kissed the wall around a month ago in third, but just kept it straight and still had a good time.

Kil Kare is a awesome hooking track but the shiut down is one of those "hail mary" kind of shut down... us lovely people who dont own bad ass braking systems dont like it haha.

Gearhead, is your friend bringing that car out that was at Ark HotRods to NMRA this weekend? Badass car!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not taking up for trails but i was up there when they were gold dusting and sprayed the starting line at least 4 times. the stick cars that like to put it to the floor and leave tear the rubber right up but yeah traction was an issue down track left lane had a bad groove down track that keep throwing me to the wall had to lean way off the right to get it back

Just an fyi, its a know fact that for the import events they don't prep worth a shit. why bother when lil timmy is just gonna spray shit all the way down the track on his blistering 17 sec run. It still somewhat sucks the rest of the time, but its always horrible for these shows...

Trails wouldn't let Sam and I run. They said bikes and cars can't run at the same time. I didn't mind the track too much. I spun off the line a bit, let off, it bogged down. Damn. Slipped the clutch, lifted the front. Damn. Shifted to second, lifted the front. Damn. On well. Too bad they have that whole, "120+ mph trap and you have to wear full leathers" bullshit. Now I have to buy leather pants. Sam, you going to the CR Norwalk day?