Why I will never go back to National trail raceway: By Sam

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed
Unless your name is Rob, then there's no racing at all :p

I bet ive been down the 1/4 on track this year more then you have! :asshole: :burn:

Ive had 17 pass's this year alone, and none of them in my car. :cool:

remember, im everyones hot shoe.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet ive been down the 1/4 on track this year more then you have! :asshole: :burn:

Ive had 17 pass's this year alone, and none of them in my car. :cool:

remember, im everyones hot shoe.

That's probably because I've visited more US States in the last six months than you have your entire life ;)

I did a practice pass on a straight street when I got home, and my car dead hooked on the street w/30psi in the tires.

My best launch at trails was a 1.9 with mostly 2.0-2.2. I was also told I was spinning a TON.

So long story short, my car hooks better on the street than at trails. True Story.

my car hooks better on the street than at trails. True Story.

I think I typed this exact phrase last year after trying Trails again "because it had to be better than it used to be." It wasn't.

1.9 60' on 31x18.5 Hoosiers. Spray wasn't an option until 2nd gear.

Sad part is I live 4-5 minutes from the track.

Guest Removed
That's probably because I've visited more US States in the last six months than you have your entire life ;)

dont bet on that either...i covered 28 different states and 3 other countrys in my life time.

I run faster times at Kilkare N/A then I do on spray at trails. Long story short, took the car out there today to make a few passes, first pass I got 11.26 @ 136 with a steller 1.9 60'. I didnt even spray till top of 2nd and when it came on it was a fun ride with the car goin all over place. 2nd run didnt spray till 3rd and still car almost went into the wall 3 times. And I had 10# of air in the tires and it still wouldnt hook for shit slipping the clutch all through first gear.

I will never go to trails again.

you mean to tell me pro stock car run there an do test an tune there an you cant hook up.are you sure it the track an not you.

I run faster times at Kilkare N/A then I do on spray at trails. Long story short, took the car out there today to make a few passes, first pass I got 11.26 @ 136 with a steller 1.9 60'. I didnt even spray till top of 2nd and when it came on it was a fun ride with the car goin all over place. 2nd run didnt spray till 3rd and still car almost went into the wall 3 times. And I had 10# of air in the tires and it still wouldnt hook for shit slipping the clutch all through first gear.

I will never go to trails again.

i no some guys that rents the track out to test there cars an bikes i am talking 7 an 8 sec street cars an bikes.

i can say that im about .050 slower at trails. than kilkare. but kilkare has way better air, i dont really think its the track because i tend to spin more at kilkare. which hellps my mph but my 60 ft is harder at trails. kilkare 9 sec run was 1.40, trails 10.005 run was 1.380.

And im not a fan of m&h at all. Sam do you run mah tires? is it becuase of the size you need. we have had many more cars hooking harder on the mickey tires.

you mean to tell me pro stock car run there an do test an tune there an you cant hook up.are you sure it the track an not you.

its funny u say that.. there was a prostock talon rear wheel drive tubed their that was ALL over the track too.. so it mite just not be the driver on this 1

Honestly, I have had better hooking public streets then what was out there today.

qft

When the AWD guys are bitching about traction shit's just not right. I know when I was out for franklin county deputy day.I had traction issues. I spun into second and had trouble hooking off the line. I hook better on 71.

i no some guys that rents the track out to test there cars an bikes i am talking 7 an 8 sec street cars an bikes.

<<< 14.6 @115 and couldnt stay hooked in the top of third.........

It was narly there. I had on street tires but still. Sams Vette looked like it was figure skating or putting on a drift exhibition pass:p

They sprayed the whole track in the morning and it was not bad, not great though, for the first few passes of the day. All went to shit after a few street tire cars got on it though.

Do they have slick only nights there? I would imagine it would be somewhat ok on of those nights.

Guest Removed
They sprayed the whole track in the morning and it was not bad, not great though, for the first few passes of the day. All went to shit after a few street tire cars got on it though.

Do they have slick only nights there? I would imagine it would be somewhat ok on of those nights.

only time its preped like that is when we cant run on it...

top fuel etc.

The place is a complete joke. Phil has some pretty large nads for even trying to take his tube frame car down that stupid track. The prep was OK when he was literally the very first car down the track but it was shit about 20 minutes later. I didn't even see them reprep the damn thing once.

I will never race my car there and will always travel 2 hours instead to NRP.