Celebrate Chris Schnell's life....

Dr. Apex

Tomorrow night Aug. 28 at the Embassy Suites hotel on Corporate exchange drive(270 and Cleveland Ave on the north end) at 7pm there will be a celebration of Chris' life. All are welcome to come. There will be signs inside directing you where to go.

This is a celebration and is dress casual as Chris wouldn't have it any other way. There will be a video slide show with film and pictures of Chris going on and a cash bar will be available.

Hope to see some of you there!!

To clarify: We are not calling this a funeral but the purpose is the same. Chris would want us to have a bigass party and not mope around. I believe he has been creamated according to his wishes but I do not know if his ashes will be there.

My roommate Ray is making about 20-25 copies of the last mix Chris made and will be giving them out to whomever wants them. If you want to the music can be downloaded from his myspace page in the comments area as well.

To clarify: We are not calling this a funeral but the purpose is the same. Chris would want us to have a bigass party and not mope around. I believe he has been creamated according to his wishes but I do not know if his ashes will be there.

My roommate Ray is making about 20-25 copies of the last mix Chris made and will be giving them out to whomever wants them. If you want to the music can be downloaded from his myspace page in the comments area as well.

Bring more copies b/c I know they will go fast! I'll deff be there.....

Bring more copies b/c I know they will go fast! I'll deff be there.....

Should you not get a copy ask someone who got one or go to his myspace pages and DL it directly. Also if you want a copy bring blank discs or something and I can make you a copy at some point, he has some killer music.

As I said this is going to be a great big party and all are welcome!!