Trade-94 del sol/ Maybe others- dealers?

wnaplay1647545503

Just looking for some other options. The car is a 94 del sol, non vtec. Its a great gas saver. Car is all black. The paint is starting to fade on top. It has a spot on the rear bumper where it looks like it got to close to another cars exhaust. The drivers door has a dent. The trunk has to spots where the paint was rubbed off while I was trailering it(golf ball size areas I'd say). Has aftermarket rims. Aftermarket cd player. It is my daily driver. I am not interested in trading for another honda or eclipse or anything along those lines. Probably looking for something like a chevy truck, ford truck (has to be the body style changed in 90's). Preferably extended cab. I will consider all trades. I dont need another bike, games, guns or nothing. Not looking for your grandmas car if you catch my drift. Just looking for something that doesnt sit as low to the ground. If you have a nicer vehicle I might be willing to trade all my vehicles for 1. The others are a 95 e150 conversion van, and a 96 eclipse n/a.

My goal will be to get a family vehicle for vacations and such, capable of towing(A large suv). And a family vehicle just for short trips.(some sort of sedan/smaller suv 4 door).

I need one of 2 vehicles. Either a family type suv(explorer type) or nice car capable of seating at least 5. Or a suv capable of seating at least 5 and I can tow with. After I find one of these, I will then buy the other one to meet my needs. Definately not interested in any old suv like an 80's suburban or nothing like that. I am planning on buying a newer tahoe/suburban, If I dont find a trade to make my new DD, and keep this as the gas saver. And no I dont expect to trade this for a new tahoe. I'm just saying I will go another route if I cant find something to trade for.

Any dealers, I would be willing to trade all the vehicles for a vehicle on the lot even up then buy another vehicle cash.

Hopefully this narrows down the trade offers.

So I am open to offers. Thanks

Good luck to a fellow del sol trader! I've gotten lots of good offers, still considering most. You will get what you want... If you can wait for it. You need to remember your car is in demand and they only made so many.

Would you be willing to trade for my 94 saturn sl2 auto? I have replaced a lot of parts in it since I bought it. Have had it like 8 months. Just don't like it that well. I like del sols.