Ah shit, here it is. I know you can't wait to see FF4

Mojoe

Believe it or not, the third one really wasnt that bad. Most of the action sequences were done with real cars driven by real drifters. I actually enjoyed the movie, it was quite the departure from the over-the-topness of the other two.

Ill agree that the 3rd one was ok, but i still think the first one was the best. it made me want to live my life a quarter mile at a time a jack semi's and roll my mad tyte honda with vtec and stuff, and then do stuff and more stuff.... oh wait fuck this whole series lol. I really do think this has contributed more then anything to the ricer ass mentality that seems to be so cool right now. why cant they actually come out with a movie like gone in 60 seconds again? fuck, remake bullit, remake cannonball run, or come out with a real fucking street movie. something... anything... PLEASE!

No. Bad Mattsb2o281.

Hey they could do a good job, you never know. I think they did an excellent job with the remake of gone in 60, so it could happen lol.

But seriously, when i have to drop back almost 40 years to see a good car movie ( think American graffiti, Two lane Blacktop, Bullit, etc. almost all late 60's/early 70's.) There is something seriously wrong with the world.