4x4 waverunner

wnaplay1647545503

One problem with this thing...

Its too wide and flat on the bottom to be worth a damn as a wave runner. As a 4 wheeler, its too wide, and not enough ground clearance because of the V in the bottom... so its a shitty excuse for a quad as well. And what happens when you blast through that creek and bottom out on a rock and destroy the bottom of the hull? Oh i know, you cant use it in the water! That is just a bad mix of vehicals IMO.

I'd be worried about the hull, as well. But for light trail riding, it seems fine. It also moves at a pretty good clip on the water, too but again, I wonder just how good the handling is. It seems fine, but maybe not as good as an actual jet ski. Cool concept and I wouldn't throw one away if someone gave it to me. :D

Not a good wave runner, and not a good 4 wheeler. Waste of money IMHO.

Dude, it's the most versatile vehicle you can own (if it's actually for sale).

You have a trade off, yes. If you use land and watercraft for more than simply fuckin around like a teenager, this would be very appealing. Compare it to the rest of the worlds amphibious craft, name one that was an awesome anything....?....?....? Nothing.

Amphibious is it's own class, and this thing dominates it in terms of real world usability.

Dude, it's the most versatile vehicle you can own (if it's actually for sale).

You have a trade off, yes. If you use land and watercraft for more than simply fuckin around like a teenager, this would be very appealing. Compare it to the rest of the worlds amphibious craft, name one that was an awesome anything....?....?....? Nothing.

Amphibious is it's own class, and this thing dominates it in terms of real world usability.

There is a good reason they stop making the amphicar in the 60's....