HAOLE

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love America, the America that was spelled out in the Constitution.. :D

Then you need to read up on Ron Paul.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

If either he or Fred Thompson don't make it through the primaries, I'm voting Libertarian. All of the other candidates are terrible, on both sides.

When did I say that??

:wtf:

Sumbmission for a new amendment: No Fags!

I.E. The push by the neoCons to have gay marriage specifically banned by way of a constitutional amendment.

Also, if you recall the 90s, there was a feirce conservative push to have it altered to allow Bill Gates and others to have monopolies "because they earned them and make better stuff anyways". Nevermind that Bill essentially stole the only thing that made Msft attractive to IBM.

But I digress

Sumbmission for a new amendment: No Fags!

I.E. The push by the neoCons to have gay marriage specifically banned by way of a constitutional amendment.

Also, if you recall the 90s, there was a feirce conservative push to have it altered to allow Bill Gates and others to have monopolies "because they earned them and make better stuff anyways". Nevermind that Bill essentially stole the only thing that made Msft attractive to IBM.

But I digress

When the constitution was written it was assumed that rational thought would still be used through the years. None of the founding fathers would have ever thought of a guy want to marry a guy.

I think is is more the liberals that want to change thing more so than the conservatives.

When the constitution was written it was assumed that rational thought would still be used through the years. None of the founding fathers would have ever thought of a guy want to marry a guy.

They also never would have thought that a pistol would be able to kill 8 people before reloading, nor did they think anything affordable in the private sectre would ever dump out 200 musket balls a minute.

Be careful when yo use the "what they thought" and "what they knew" arguments, that goes both ways. :)

Forgot to ask, do you support the patriot act? You know, the one that violates many fundemental aspects of the Constitution? Your party does. "We don't want to change it, we just want to be exempt from it". :nono: