fs Xbox

trigun7469

It says that it's just a box on here and on ebay. If you dont want to buy it then stay out of the thread. Regular thread crapping rules apply for everything from boxes to cars. Let the guy sell his box in peace. I could have used that when I needed to return my 360 when it broke. Luckily the store accepted it without the box

Thank you.

B.C.

It says that it's just a box on here and on ebay. If you dont want to buy it then stay out of the thread. Regular thread crapping rules apply for everything from boxes to cars. Let the guy sell his box in peace. I could have used that when I needed to return my 360 when it broke. Luckily the store accepted it without the box

Thank you.

B.C.

I took it off because I am sure that some dumb ebayer will buy it thinking that its xbox 360, so if somebody wants it for free they have to come and pick it up or paying for shipping. My point of selling it was for some one who was tyring to return or resale a xbox360.

I took it off because I am sure that some dumb ebayer will buy it thinking that its xbox 360, so if somebody wants it for free they have to come and pick it up or paying for shipping. My point of selling it was for some one who was tyring to return or resale a xbox360.

Thread updated.