How being an "Ex-Street Racer" Saved My Ass...

Guest TurboSlave

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 2... So what's the backstory on this?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Figured i'd bring enough to share :D

This pre dates me, but the cliffs from what I understand is....

This guys wife had "relations" with alot of CR members. She got down on her luck in California, Anthony helps her out, she disaprears with out paying Anthony, now she and her new husband shows up.

Those that are more in tune than I feel free to correct me.

click for pic

Full thread...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15335&page=1&pp=25&highlight=turbo+slut

No, you're about spot on. In relations, she also used a lot of favors from people as well, from rides to borrowing money, etc.

One of the biggest people taken for a ride was Bad Ass Black Buick, he got hosed pretty bad for being such a nice guy.

Did she set up a payment plan with you? :D

Thats great. I forgot all about that show. I have heard all the rumors but yet to see a pic of this chick. So whos posting?

You are fucking stupid this is posted on the same page as you are viewing now!!!!!!!!!!!!

This pre dates me, but the cliffs from what I understand is....

This guys wife had "relations" with alot of CR members. She got down on her luck in California, Anthony helps her out, she disaprears with out paying Anthony, now she and her new husband shows up.

Those that are more in tune than I feel free to correct me.

click for pic

Full thread...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15335&page=1&pp=25&highlight=turbo+slut

this is Brandi,...

Don't you have anything better to do than bring up old shit? I'm happily married now, with a beautiful little girl, and you apparently have no life, no respect, and no fucking idea what you are talking about? I hope you fucking total your shitty little malibu, or get it impounded.

How dare you fucking think you can talk to me or about me that way!

Fuck you!

You will never be half the man Rick is, but you should at least try to live more like he does. he's non judgemental, and layed back, and a hell of a lot cooler than you!

"pay dat man hees munee" jonh malkovich--in "rounders"

pay the god damned money. when someone is nice enough to put you up when you're down on your luck, you should pay them their money back with interest.

pathetic