Giving in to temptation

playerpro153

Today was full of obstacles... I got ride for about an hour and a half.. I went out to try to start my bike. The battery was completely dead. I've knida known this was coming for awhile but why today!! after attempting to charge the battery(FAIL!) then attempting to roll start it(DOUBLE FAIL) I decided to try wally world and see if they had a battery. It was a llong shot but I pulled my old one out and when I got there the only one that was close to matching mine was about 3/4 inch taller. I decided to chance it. Got home and charge it up real quick, put it in and it fit exactly! started her up and went out ridin til dark!

:)

it also helps me remove the tank without spilling gas. I'm gonna refill it after I check the valves and put it back together. gas won't spill out of the main line, but it spills from the lines to equalize the tank's pressure when displacing fuel. I've spilled a bit in the past from it sloshing around.

Dr. Dolttle is ALWAYS on call.:D

I'm off call as of 8am this morning. Have Fri,Sat,Sun free but doesn't look like great riding weather. Mayyyybe Sat. Might ride up to Honda NW for the toys for tots drive.