Steelers Fans

99BlownYellowGT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows it going to feel finishing in last place and being worse than the browns this year? Get ready for your 5-11 season!! :finger:

You need to have your car's exhaust checked. I think you must have an exhaust leak that is killing brain cells.

Do you know what you're talking about?

The Browns have a very tough schedule and a lackluster offense.

Pittsburgh under Mike Tomlin will do well.

True story. I think the Steelers will do fine this year. Especially better than the Brownies.

Yellow Blown made posts like this about the Steelers when they were 7-5 two years ago. As the Steelers went on to win the Super Bowl, Yellow Blown got very quiet!!!

Frankly I could care less what he says about my favorite team. I truly believe the Steelers will play better than anyone is giving them credit for and secondly (if injuries are kept in check) you can almost hand the Lombardie Trophy over to the Patriots as between drafts & free agency they ended up with THE PICKS to add to their already powerful team! & ( I hate the Pats)

If their defense can manage to perform to a mediocre level

Not going to happen. The Bengals can score points, but will HAVE to. Offenss are going to shred their defense.

The Steelers are not a true contender but will be much better than the media thinks. Ben = 1 yr wonder - it was actually 2 seasons - his third was the stinker. I think he will rebound if our O-Line is at least decent (I am not sure it is).

I think it is the Chargers year.

u jackass

i spent the last three yeats in the burgh and i garundamn tee you they wont go 5-11 your offcially and idoit and know nothing of sports for thie comment lol.

they probibly end up second or third