Steelers Fans

99BlownYellowGT

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I know the guy(99blownyellowgt). He's not a browns fan! As far as I know he has always been a Bengals fan. I am a Steelers fan and I think this is kinda funny. He is a friend and I know that he is still salty about the shot that Palmer took in the playoffs 2 years back. I have tried to explain to him that it was not on purpose. The guys were friends. Someone who saw the game and the hit, help me out! :slap:

Alright, I know the guy(99blownyellowgt). He's not a browns fan! As far as I know he has always been a Bengals fan. I am a Steelers fan and I think this is kinda funny. He is a friend and I know that he is still salty about the shot that Palmer took in the playoffs 2 years back. I have tried to explain to him that it was not on purpose. The guys were friends. Someone who saw the game and the hit, help me out! :slap:

Anyone who actually thinks Kimo intentionally hit Carson to hurt him is not worth arguing with.

:p

typical bandwagon bengals fan. prolly just heard about the bengals 3 years ago and already have a homo ass johnson jersey.

LOL. You don't even fuckin' know me. Safe to say I don't own a Johnson jersey but thank you for your concern on my fashion. I actually just learned what football was yesterday and decided I like orange cats as well, thus determining my decision to cheer on the Bengals. If you could point me in the direction of these Johnson jerseys I think I should probably get one if that is what every fan is doing.

Typical cry fuckin' baby who takes sports way too seriously. :)

You know i dont believe that. I just said that it cost them the superbowl cuz they were the better team :)

That's funny you would say that...they lost to the steelers in the regular season also (i know they split the series...big deal right?). If the Bungles were the better team then why did they get BLOWN the fuck up by Indy that year...yet the Steelers smoked them in the playoff's?

It's easy to make excuses when you're QB goes down...trust me at least the Steelers had a reason for their shitty season last year. What's Cinci's excuse? Drugs? Lack of talent? Poor coaching? I mean their HAS to be an excuse for losing their final 3 games of the season when winning any ONE of those games would have put them in. And let me remind you that the Steelers and Bungles had the same record last season...

The thing I love the most is how every bandwagon bungle fan comes out of the woodwork because they have had a few winning seasons for the first time in a DECADE. Let me remind you bungle fans that your team was so FUCKING TERRIBLE that the city of Cincinnati SUED the team for not fielding a competitive team. What does that say about your precious team?

Who Dey you all keep saying? WE DEY...cause over the years it is a proven fact that the Steelers are better. :cool:

-Marc

That's funny you would say that...they lost to the steelers in the regular season also (i know they split the series...big deal right?). If the Bungles were the better team then why did they get BLOWN the fuck up by Indy that year...yet the Steelers smoked them in the playoff's?

It's easy to make excuses when you're QB goes down...trust me at least the Steelers had a reason for their shitty season last year. What's Cinci's excuse? Drugs? Lack of talent? Poor coaching? I mean their HAS to be an excuse for losing their final 3 games of the season when winning any ONE of those games would have put them in. And let me remind you that the Steelers and Bungles had the same record last season...

The thing I love the most is how every bandwagon bungle fan comes out of the woodwork because they have had a few winning seasons for the first time in a DECADE. Let me remind you bungle fans that your team was so FUCKING TERRIBLE that the city of Cincinnati SUED the team for not fielding a competitive team. What does that say about your precious team?

Who Dey you all keep saying? WE DEY...cause over the years it is a proven fact that the Steelers are better. :cool:

-Marc

I wondered where you have been with your typical comments. Pitt didnt exactly blow by indy in the playoffs. They squeaked by and should have lost. You know that as much as i do. So go back and try again.

I wondered where you have been with your typical comments. Pitt didnt exactly blow by indy in the playoffs. They squeaked by and should have lost. You know that as much as i do. So go back and try again.

LOL - apparently you watched a different game.

The Steelers dominated that game for 3+ quarters. The Steelers were going in for the kill when Jerome coughed up the ball....somehow someway. It did take a miracle tackle by Ben and a missed FG from that point forward but the Steelers were the better team most of that day. The first half the Steelers smoked them and held on in the end (kind of their game plan all that year)

first off i am a Bengals fan and i will say that he was not trying to hurt Carson. That being said I think the Bengals win that game with Carson in there. Thats all over though. As far as the steelers. I expect them to do well this year. It will be a tough fight for the AFC north. Minus the browns. they just don't have it. At least not yet. As for the Bengals. I was really surprised with the defense. They got in there and got to the quarterback. Which is what they are going to have to do since the coverage is still lacking. They did better against the run at times also. Although the offense had issues. I feel most of that was first game rust. The pat's are going to be the team to beat this year, and the niners are not going to suprise many people. because anyone that watchs football should already know they are going to be a good team this year. as long as alex smith can step up. we will see. i dont know how he will do against a blitz heavy team. like say the steelers or the bengals for that matter after monday night.

LOL - apparently you watched a different game.

The Steelers dominated that game for 3+ quarters. The Steelers were going in for the kill when Jerome coughed up the ball....somehow someway. It did take a miracle tackle by Ben and a missed FG from that point forward but the Steelers were the better team most of that day. The first half the Steelers smoked them and held on in the end (kind of their game plan all that year)

Thank you for making my point!! If it wasnt for luck at the end they would have lost right? Thanks again :)

OBVIOUSLY Yellow Blown posts to just here himself speak? Steelers were 7-5 that year, then they played the Bears (I was at that game) they dominated them. They went on to beat Cinncy, Indy, etc & won the SuperBowl. 1st EVER 6th seed to win it all. Yellow Blown you really should come up with a serious thought provoking thread, rather than all of this "kitchen" lets stir up who I can Steeler fans.

Whether someone likes the Steelers or not, their last SuperBowl appearance & the fact they made it let alone won it, deserves some "Hats Off".

May as well have an admin close this thread, because YB will just continue to post his comments until we just quit reading them -

OBVIOUSLY Yellow Blown posts to just here himself speak? Steelers were 7-5 that year, then they played the Bears (I was at that game) they dominated them. They went on to beat Cinncy, Indy, etc & won the SuperBowl. 1st EVER 6th seed to win it all. Yellow Blown you really should come up with a serious thought provoking thread, rather than all of this "kitchen" lets stir up who I can Steeler fans.

Whether someone likes the Steelers or not, their last SuperBowl appearance & the fact they made it let alone won it, deserves some "Hats Off".

May as well have an admin close this thread, because YB will just continue to post his comments until we just quit reading them -

Tom, I love you man. I just wish the steelers still had Jerome Bettis for another year. I can't stand to see his mush mouth on TV!

Marc, as a "true" Bengal fan. One that grew up with Anthony Munoz, Boomer, Ickey, Eric Ball, Tim Krumrie, David Fulcher etc...bite me:)

So out of curiousity...you missed EVERY other point made in my thread? Way to try and avoid all of it but I think you should go back and re-read it.

There is no way the Bungles would have beaten Indy in the playoff's. Their defense was not up to par to stop Manning and they would have been DESTROYED just like they were earlier in the season.

As stated, Pittsburgh kicked the shit out of Indy for 45 minutes of football. Go back and check the stats if you would like...The fourth quarter was a bit messed up but they won that game outright. Then went on and rolled over Denver and did the same against Seattle in the Superbowl. I said it once and will say it again...the Superbowl that year was played in Indy against the Steelers. Whoever won that game was going to beat Seattle...end of story.

Now, please go and address how the Bungles sucked ball sack for the past decade, were sued by their own city for sucking ball sack, and are now a formidable team and you jumped on the bandwagon touting how you have been a fan ever since you were born. I can't wait. Oh, how did their one and only trip to the big game end up? When was that again? What was their winning percent for the 10-12 years following that season? Thanks for playing.

Jason, I will tell you how awesome the Bungles are when they have won a superbowl. :p

-Marc