Callin out for a re-match

Reed44

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do it... but i only want to race to 50, because after that i have to go into 3rd, and thats just not good for the engine :lol:

Ok I can handle this. Going WOT after 50 causes my beater to burn oil and smoke everyone behind me. I don't want to blind you or someone behind me and make them crash. :burn: :burn:

who had that 5.0 you raced steve

That would be miller. Sweat ass car isn't it. See me and him were both spinning like crazy. I finally hooked and hit second. I would say that I had him by 2-3 cars at the most. I cannot judge distance so I am guessing! I would like to see how we could do if we are both not spinning!

That would be miller. Sweat ass car isn't it. See me and him were both spinning like crazy. I finally hooked and hit second. I would say that I had him by 2-3 cars at the most. I cannot judge distance so I am guessing! I would like to see how we could do if we are both not spinning!

I think whoever sits first will win that race. I had you by about the same distance the second time, except that guy in my lane had me sketched out so I shut down early.

We had a little ways over a 1/4 on the way back, it would have been a nice way to tell driving past everyone and the camera.