AAP burnouts

Big A

Damn, did anyone else come close to matching anthonys 1min 17sec burnoffathon? How many cars did you guys get?

The only one I can think of would be Amy. If she did 1 big burnout instead of 3 different ones she would have been the closest.

Good job Ant I watched the other's that people had posted and was a little disapointed. But you knew how to be in a competition. Although I whould have poped um!

I thought about it, because those were winter rims and din't really care. But, shredded tire moving at those speeds can certainly damage the body of the car and that's a risk I didn't wanna take.

Not to mention I was already at 240* coolant temp and 220* tranny temp since I was holding the RPMs at 6k the entire time. I think I got the point across :)

Oh, I will also point out it was brought to me attention that some individuals were running their mouths about me winning the WB02 and taking first in the burnout contest.

1) Next time, you can take your complaints up with me personally instead of behind my back. You're fucking retarded if you think it won't get back to me.

2) What did you bring to the table? I know for a fact that at least one person raising a major bitch-fest was another participant. There's video of you too, with NOTHING even close to what I accomplished.

If you're still in doubt, I will throw all the videos up in a poll to CR for best burnout and let people choose here too to supplement the people present at Advance.

That's all I have to say on that subject.