Who wants to dig right now??

V8 Beast

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotrodmama024
I never said i was going to lose. Just been buying parts lately... so this weekend fun tickets are kinda dry. Well talk if it happens tonight. Looks like rain.

Turbohatch... $20 bucks. You want me to take you and your friends money again dont you?[/QUOTE]

I was picking up some rims from Mike. hehe

93 octane is not a free commodity bro! If Anthony would buy those letters tonight it may be negotiable, but I don't have the fools digits!

Oh well, a bottle of triple distilled and a case of miller are going down.

Oh ya, was anyone video taping any of the stuff going down last saturday?

I never said i was going to lose. Just been buying parts lately... so this weekend fun tickets are kinda dry. Well talk if it happens tonight. Looks like rain.

Turbohatch... $20 bucks. You want me to take you and your friends money again dont you?[/QUOTE]

I was picking up some rims from Mike. hehe

yes if it doesnt rain tonight come take my money ;)

Come to norwalk. We definitally have a re-match. It will be hard for me to come all the way to columbus for one night. I would come down if I knew everyone from cr was gonna be at qs&l or sometin.

Hey next weekend will be perfect for whatever anybody wants to do! Will be cool. Perfect racing weather. The only thing is being what 3 weeks to track some people do not wanna run there car and brake something! Some do not give a shit though!

Normally I would be able to come tonight. I told NTB no sundays for these reasons. It just so happens I have to be at work on a sunday becuase the full-timers have to attend a tire class.

TrueBlue- I may drive down next weekend. See how the week goes. Me you and turbohatch from a dig.

Guest hotrodmama024

Lani, i think that he figures, if he loses enough to you, youll feel sorry for him and go out with him... ive seen it a hundred times... :lol:

lol... I have nothing against him.. i just like stiring the pot, you know that.

Btw.. everyone i think should know by now... i will never date anyone on CR. hows that?