Fox Mustang brake question

Stimmel1647545512

Okay so heres the deal, I am using a rear end out of a 1988 thunderbird turbo coupe in my 1988 mustang they are both 8.8 rear ends, I got new napa calipers and rotors and switched the fox mustang axles into the t-bird rear end like most websites say to do but since the axle is shorter i just figured out today when trying to put the brakes on that made no space for the rotor and caliper to fit....

Do I need to put the T-bird axles back in? which i dont have anymore find me some please haha

Do i need to use a special rotor/caliper set up?

Please help...the car was supposed to be done today but yea this is holding me up did napa give me the wrong rotors/calipers

rotors are napa part number 4885892

calipers are napa part number 142-4104a and 142105a

Your choise are

1. Find axles

2. Next day those brackets

3. Put drums off a fox on it

4. Get a beer and sit in the garage and cry and bitch

well it was a stock disc brake rear end so i guess ill work at option number 1 but since my birthday is tommorw ill use option number 4 but not at home somewhere else hahaha

Guest Removed

well if you are running the disc brake then to ned the turbo coupe axles, they have different offset...as you found out

$50 for the axles....come get them! plus you can check out the car while your here!