Megan Racing (MKIV)

Guest alpin3star5

Guest alpin3star5
ok so im wondering. i have no idea if i posted about this earlier. but im in school bored as HELLLLLLLLLLL. so im on here wondering whats the best exhaust for me to get for an MKIV GTi 1.8T. im thinking of a megan racing or maybe a neuspeed. i just need to get some sound coming out of my car...its wayyy to quiet(and slow :rolleyes: ) but anywayyy give me some feedback if megan racing is a good company to go with

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you looking for? Quality? or $$$

Go get the Ebay one if you want it to fall off in a year. Neusped is overrated and costs way to much.

Go here buy a usesd stainless steel one that will last you forever. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeromain?id=87

And if you want one you can make custom and have what you want. www.LaSota.com can make it for ya.

i just need to get some sound coming out of my car...its wayyy to quiet(and slow :rolleyes: )

A tuned sound, is a great sound from a Euro car. However, don't be suckered in to "cool" by your classmates shitty car with a loud exhaust. Loud, is not fast. Don't be "that guy". Good luck.

Guest alpin3star5
You type like a 14 year old girl.

im sorry its not to your liking....deal with it :asshole:

anywayyyy...

ive heard megan is good. but i dont really want to do a custom exhaust. and i agree neuspeed is overrated...but yeah

and who cares if im 17...i paid for it with cash off my dad...the car my parents bought me was a 1998 jeep grand cherokee for 4000...and i did all the work and put parts on that myself...so quit bitching

Guest alpin3star5
A tuned sound, is a great sound from a Euro car. However, don't be suckered in to "cool" by your classmates shitty car with a loud exhaust. Loud, is not fast. Don't be "that guy". Good luck.

i know exactly what your talking about...and no im looking to make my car sound good but also be somewhat fast. im waiting to chip it. i just need to get a job for that one

I don't think there is a bigger douchebag then yourself Megaman. Seriously next time you have a thought, and decide to post it, let it go. We will all be better off that way.

*had a semi-clever image here, but it broke*

THIS IS COLUMBUS RACING!!!!!

*kicks you down a well*

Guest alpin3star5
*had a semi-clever image here, but it broke*

THIS IS COLUMBUS RACING!!!!!

*kicks you down a well*

ok whats your point. yeah we know its columbus racing...hes just commenting on you being a douche bag...and your whining about your life...soo if you have a problem with him make deal with it outside of the thread i made because it doesnt have shit to do with you and your POS MR2