Friday night

Sam1647545489

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to do what I can tomorrow Sam, but my car is launching sideways. The only way I can launch it straight is if I only go half throttle off the line (This is with slicks :( )

Start going to the track once a week and you can tune out 90% of your setup issues!

Myspace says I'm going to lose 500$ that someone locked in rofl.

I already got 2 msgs wondering when i started racing for that much money.

I mean, I dunno who it was that called you but I told them to just lock it in. I think you are goin to have to give me the break on it.

Start going to the track once a week and you can tune out 90% of your setup issues!

I know exactly whats wrong with it just from driving on the street. I have honestly done solo laps with my car about 100 times in the past week. My problem is having enough time to get the car to Rutan to get it straightened out.

I know exactly whats wrong with it just from driving on the street. I have honestly done solo laps with my car about 100 times in the past week. My problem is having enough time to get the car to Rutan to get it straightened out.

Your setup is at the point where you need to be doing your own PCM tuning.

In the previous post by tuning I was refering to the suspension.

Has the car been on a 4 wheel rack yet Brian? We can tune all of the movement out with the suspension setup you have...

Not yet. Rutan has everything set to go when I get it over to him. Once we adjust the thrust angle it should be good to go. I say should because for some reason my car always has the weirdest fixes for the easiest problems.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Orly? id love to know where, i used to go down there every weekend with my old nova. i remember these guys used to trailer a blue and white nova down there and everyone called them big and little pimpin haha

LMAO I remember that bull. They do it at Whitecastle. Park trailer cars in the back