i wish i lived in cali

slowbusa

the guy beats 1 haybusa thats a 1397 with a car and thinks he king shyt

cavin's supra makes more power then that...think about what that fucking thing can do on the freeway...lol them are some crazy roll cars.

cavin's supra makes more power then that...think about what that fucking thing can do on the freeway...lol them are some crazy roll cars.

the point is he raced 1 guy that cant ride on a 1397 and is claiming he can beat all..... thats a stock up in the air 1000 that blu by both of them

Brings back memories. I saw some wild stuff when I lived out there. They get really serious about their cars and bikes. They drive so many miles, they think nothing of replacing/rebuilding the engine every couple of years.

I remember driving far to race up Mulholland Drive at night, back when it was an unpopulated road. Mostly so I could say I'd been there and done that. I thought I was having fun in a 1966 LeMans (GTO look-alike). Until a Porsche and a BMW blew past me uphill like I was standing still...