Needed:plowing subcontractors and shovelers

Linc5.0

***Like is says I need one to two guys with plow trucks to sub work out to. I have work in Hilliard, Groveport, and Worthington. Price varies on experience and such but pay will be $55 to $70/hr.

## I also need guys to shovel sidewalks and throw salt. Same locations...I need these people early in the morning...anywhere from 2 or 3 am till the shoveling is over. I will pay $20/hr.

@@@Must be reliable!!

Call me and let me know if your interested or no someone that is...Great gig for college kids or anyone for that matter

i will be off for an enitre month in january, and will definately do some work.

i live in hilliard as well, so i can work here in town.

let me know, also wouldnt mind doing a little after i get home from work when i am working.

i usually get home around 2 am, so i can be ready to go whenever.

no plow, just the shoveling and manual labor part though

***Like is says I need one to two guys with plow trucks to sub work out to. I have work in Hilliard, Groveport, and Worthington. Price varies on experience and such but pay will be $55 to $70/hr.

## I also need guys to shovel sidewalks and throw salt. Same locations...I need these people early in the morning...anywhere from 2 or 3 am till the shoveling is over. I will pay $20/hr.

@@@Must be reliable!!

Call me and let me know if your interested or no someone that is...Great gig for college kids or anyone for that matter

I might be interested, I also might be selling my dually and plow. I will let you know something in a week or so.

Ryan...Definately.

Jeff...let me know. Did you sell that 95 2500 chevy?

Yes I sold that truck. I do have a 98 gmc 3500 diesel dually that I am going to sell soon also. I also have a plow and blade that are in good condition that I am selling as soon as I can post some pics.

• 1 month later...