hey

Guest Duckcall

Guest Duckcall

hey guys, buck531 invited me over here so i thought i would come check it out. I think he said he posted a video of my car, i drive a 03 impala. The car has a few things done including a turbo kit from stattama. Buck also mentioned about a track day you guys are having at norwalk. I was thinking of going the week before for test and tune but this sounds alot better to me. I have never been to norwalk before and i dunno what to expect as far as track prep on a rental day???

Jeff

Guest Duckcall
so someone tell me about this norwalk event? how is the track prep? im sick of going to the track just to have shitty prep. i have a few friends that would also like to come is that okay?

Guest Duckcall

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/duckcall/mypictures019.jpg

car was dirty in this one because it rained all the way to the track.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b297/duckcall/impala111.jpg

so someone tell me about this norwalk event? how is the track prep? im sick of going to the track just to have shitty prep. i have a few friends that would also like to come is that okay?

The more the merrier. Just have them sign up or I guess they pay an extra few bucks. But we'd like to know in advance how many will be showing up (paid).

Track prep is good. It wasn't that great earlier this year, but hopefully that'll be resolved.

Where at in Michigan are you? I can't remember where you're located.

Guest Duckcall
flint, so i think it will be about 3 hour drive. i know a few of us are talking about coming down the night before and grabing a hotel room. ill know for sure how many are going to be in before the end of the week.

flint, so i think it will be about 3 hour drive. i know a few of us are talking about coming down the night before and grabing a hotel room. ill know for sure how many are going to be in before the end of the week.

Awesome. Hope to see ya there. I'm GUARANTEED to be the only Lumina there. :)