WTB 2 x 275/40/17 tires

V8 Beast

Guest GotTorque?
I have 2 Firestone Wide Oval tires with about 200 miles on them. Awesome tires, but I bought 4 all the way around. I plan on buying 2 P245/45R17s Wide Ovals for the front so they fit in the fenders better. I'll sell them for 200 bucks total if you're interested.

I have 2 Firestone Wide Oval tires with about 200 miles on them. Awesome tires, but I bought 4 all the way around. I plan on buying 2 P245/45R17s Wide Ovals for the front so they fit in the fenders better. I'll sell them for 200 bucks total if you're interested.

those are good tires the ex gf has them on her 5.0 real nice

If anyone has some old tires laying around please let me know.

Thanks,

BC.

I have a pair of new Kumho Ecsta Supra 712s that have been sitting in my basement for a year. I can take some pictures if you are interested.

$80

Sure, lets see em.

Here is a link to my Craigslist add,

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/423744697.html

there are some pictures posted there. If you want to see the full size ones I can e-mail you.

Anyway I was a bit off on the size they are 275/40ZR17 just slightly lower profile than the 45series you wanted. Not sure if you are still interested. Also they are not brand new, I forgot I had them on my Z for a few hundred miles.

I will take 70$ picked up in Dublin or I can deliver them for 80$ inside the I270 loop