Bengals fans

cNeutron

Bengals won the game last night and im not taking anything away from the win. With taking the ball away 5 times you guys desereved to win. BUT I want to know how the hell Todd Heap got called for offensive pass interference in the back of the endzone when he caught it. The Bengals LB clearly grabed Heap's Jersey and all Heap was doing was going around him. Please can you please explain that to me? Anyone watch that play and agree with me? I just thought the Ravens got screwed out of a touchdown. Im unbias about this because im a Falcons fan I just kinda wondered your thoughts.

Looked like a similar play in a certain championship game back in 02 that got called against the defense:)

Who dey:)

By the way, they made the call up on the very next play with a holding penalty against the bengals. Bottom line is thy had 12 plays to try and punch it in and could not. If I recall correctly, Todd Heap dropped the last pass big time.

Bengals won the game last night and im not taking anything away from the win. With taking the ball away 5 times you guys desereved to win. BUT I want to know how the hell Todd Heap got called for offensive pass interference in the back of the endzone when he caught it. The Bengals LB clearly grabed Heap's Jersey and all Heap was doing was going around him. Please can you please explain that to me? Anyone watch that play and agree with me? I just thought the Ravens got screwed out of a touchdown. Im unbias about this because im a Falcons fan I just kinda wondered your thoughts.

Your Bengals may have won but you lost to me! Nice work in replacing half your team! :thumbup:

Whatever happened to the whole "good teams play above bad play calling"? I agree that the offensive pass interference was questionable but the refs gave them the holding penalty and a whole new set of downs. To me it doesnt matter, a W is a W, and if billick wanted that touchdown he would of put the rock in McGahee's 40 million dollar hands.

OK... it was a bad call... after that holding is called to give the Ravens a NEW set of downs ON THE 5 YARD LINE... they dont do anything the first two downs and on 3rd down Heap dropped a "on the numbers" pass, to be picked off... They had their chances... they blew them... RAVENS OFFENCE SUCKS... McNair’s fat ass is long over… I don’t agree with him being the starter…

The Ravens should have put Troy Smith in..

But seriously it was a good fast paced game..

The next game on the other hand was boring until the end my 49ers looked terrible on offense but the defense looked good they were hitting hard!

kinda like the call against the Bengals last year when they sacked the QB and were called for unnecessary roughness. Call which lost them the game. After which Marvin Lewis said... "I guess you have to cuddle him to the ground." (oh yea for the short memory peeps it was the bucs game last year.) it happens to and for every team. its a part of the game.

oh yea Willie Anderson should be fully back this weekend!!

come on guys, the call was EXACTLY RIGHT. In the event of TWO simuntainious fouls, the foul is ALWAYS going to be called on the offensive team, because they are making an advance in position. Bottom line, the reciever pushed off of the defender and that is a 15yrd major, as were holding is a 5yrd minor... guess which one theyre going to call....