This Friday Sept. 14th

Evolved8

I should finally be out...but I won't be doing any racing. I need to put some miles on the motor and get a tune first. I'll be needing a sticker for the QS&L I guess.

-Mike

Hey, it'll be good to see you out again. Is the car up and running?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it'll be good to see you out again. Is the car up and running?

I fired it up for the first time tonight...a few bugs to work out but I should be driving it tommorrow might. Hell, I even mounted the boost gauge....lol...No more setting it by the e-brake and picking it up when I want to see how much boost. I do have to put 500 miles on it in the next week and get it tuned on the 22nd or 23rd. I'm just gonna make it to Norwalk as long as the supercharger is still good after the oil pump died on me. Makes me wish it was an ATI.

-Mike

I fired it up for the first time tonight...a few bugs to work out but I should be driving it tommorrow might. Hell, I even mounted the boost gauge....lol...No more setting it by the e-brake and picking it up when I want to see how much boost. I do have to put 500 miles on it in the next week and get it tuned on the 22nd or 23rd. I'm just gonna make it to Norwalk as long as the supercharger is still good after the oil pump died on me. Makes me wish it was an ATI.

-Mike

You still need that oil pan? I wont make it out this weekend but maybe next?

Lol you dumb fuck, I've called you out countless times on here. You bitched out cause you won't run me for money. Now tell me, how is it that I don't back up what I talk.

Don't be a jackass and motion someone into a driveway then stand there dumbfounded and silent when they pull in. Yes I want to know why I'm in a driveway with tools like yourself and singleturbo3kgt.

The way I went about myself for a whole 2 mins? You sure can judge people well by knowing them for 2 mins.

Knock my block off? If you wanted to, you guys coulda tried; it really wouldn't have bothered me much seeing as I could choose to jsut drive away. I don't give a fuck if you get offended because someone doesn't like you and doesn't want to be around you. If I had known who was going to be in that driveway I never would've stopped.

Talking smart? I don't think you have any idea what smart is. You're smartass attitude is what has made so many people dislike you. You're such a retard you asked a faster car to run you for "pinks". You also happen to be such a smartass that you asked me to dig in the rain.

In summary, go kill yourself. I am officially backing out on my race I offered you so many times. I hope your car blows up doing 111 racing someone for pinks. You said "wunna dig race" gives street racers a bad name. You are wrong, people like you give us a bad name. Your constant idiocy is the reason we get so much shit. You're a selfish fucking moron that I wouldn't trust to cross the street without someone holding your hand.

You are my idol!! Well except that you own a mustang!!