piece of shit

88lx5oh

went to pick my car up at immke honda today. they were repainting my front bumper.. most of you know the story form the previous thread.

and it was probably 3 shades darker.

what the fuck.

i have no back up car to drive, so im carpooling wiht a friend to work.

this is complete shit, they HAD to have noticed that the color was off, and were just trying to pass it off on me.

so now they are Re- re- painting the bumper.

and they didnt even offer me a loaner car.

just fucking great.

went to pick my car up at immke honda today. they were repainting my front bumper.. most of you know the story form the previous thread.

and it was probably 3 shades darker.

what the fuck.

i have no back up car to drive, so im carpooling wiht a friend to work.

this is complete shit, they HAD to have noticed that the color was off, and were just trying to pass it off on me.

so now they are Re- re- painting the bumper.

and they didnt even offer me a loaner car.

just fucking great.

Don't wait for an offer. Tell them you want a loaner car. Speak with the service manager and if you can't get anywhere there, go higher and never take no for an answer.

Don't wait for an offer. Tell them you want a loaner car. Speak with the service manager and if you can't get anywhere there, go higher and never take no for an answer.

+100000000.

and brian, you would think they would have the color cards but hell, i had mine at a dealership and they couldnt get the color right or paint it without 9870197 flaws in it.

All they have to do is pull your VIN and that will have a digit('s) for the color code in it, at least this was my experience working at ford and when Byer's VW needed to get the color code for my jetta.

Thats BS, Yes they should've offered but they will never do something they dont 'have to' unless you ask, or else they get their ass chewed for giving out loaner's without permission etc...Yeah they'll go above and beyond the expectation in their service department as long as you bitch enough. There was one guy who didnt even bother complaining to the service manager, went straight to the head of Graham Ford. We ended up valeting his car from downtown to Grove City so the customer wasnt inconvenienced by picking up his own car. When asked why this guy was so important they just said "he complained to the right people".

Maybe the guy fucked up on mixing the paint I know thats how I ruined a couple paint jobs in my early days of learning. Id mix it wrong sometimes I knew, but Id hope it be close enough and hope my dad or customer wouldnt see it. Shady I know but I was 17 and had no patience, and guess what never got away with it. Plus its hard to guess how much to lighten the paint due the paint on the car being slightly faded but thats what the colored cards are for, thats why its not always easy to just go by paint codes unless your really good at blending the paint into the car (im not)