Norwalk Call Outs.

thorne

I will be there for sure, I got that day off, but I dunno if I am goin to be bringing my car. That following Sunday there is a big money event at Kilkare that I am goin to and it would be ashame to break my car at Norwalk. I still havent decided yet which to do. I will be there no matter what, I gotta see these people do what they say they will do. So far there are a few people that I think got their guestimates right, alot of others are I think way off what their is gonna do and what they think it will do.

This made me go back and check my time...

since we are being all specific....

10.51 @ 136.1mph 1.52 60'

Yeah after a little but more research the car should actually go 10.2 (on a perfect day), but I'm going to say 10.7 @ 132 with a 1.61 60''.... Lets see if the slip matches up afterwards....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This made me go back and check my time...

Yeah after a little but more research the car should actually go 10.2 (on a perfect day), but I'm going to say 10.7 @ 132 with a 1.61 60''.... Lets see if the slip matches up afterwards....

Easily abtainable, I got some good secrets to show you...

Sam, bring the red car.

Hal, I'll run you motor to motor :D

The red vette is staying home, the yellow one will be there in full force. Got that day off, my trailor is ready in my driveway and the truck is all gased up. I gotta be there, who else is gonna get your car into the 10's besides me... :cool:

My list:

Sam on motor

Sam run what ya brung

10 sec 93 run what ya brung

I believe LS-what owes me a race, Just for old times sake lol

Brian, Amy, Anthony, Rutan; Open season baby you are all targets of oportuninty and I will hurt you all bad MMMmmmmmWWwwHHhhhaaaaa

I think this is all of the CR people that registered isnt it,,,,,,

All of the rest PUNKED OUT

What an embaressment that nobody races here.

run what ya brung is still all motor for me...hehehe

run what ya brung is still all motor for me...hehehe

Ya all motor with a 700# weight advantage.

Ill run you motor to motor if you ballest your car so that it weighs what mine does.

In the mean time ill use a power adder on my daily driven street car. Maybe we should throw a freindly $50 on this to make it more interesting?

Rutan

Hal

Rutan

Big steve

Rutan

10 sec 93

Rutan

Ray

Rutan

Amy are you going?

Well ran into some issues with the car, trying to figure out if its a blown head gasket or intake gasket and some other issues. Maybe, maybe not. I doubt it. But I offered to help out.

Ray, maybe since I rode in it and you got your fastest N/A pass, maybe you should just let me drive it on spray and youll get your fastest n20 pass haha j/k !!! We will have our battle soon if anything! lol

Well ran into some issues with the car, trying to figure out if its a blown head gasket or intake gasket and some other issues. Maybe, maybe not. I doubt it. But I offered to help out.

Ray, maybe since I rode in it and you got your fastest N/A pass, maybe you should just let me drive it on spray and youll get your fastest n20 pass haha j/k !!! We will have our battle soon if anything! lol

Ive knocked .4 off of my N/A times since that day ;)

I will be at norwalk. I will be the slowest outta the bunch:mad:

However the plan is to trap higher than 115:burn:

I trapped 115 at Trails during the import day, So I figure I can pick up another 5MPH at norwalk with cooler weather and a stickier track:D

120mph is my top end goal............

"Top end is a beautiful thing"

"Jesus"

I don't really have callouts cause I'm not sure how I'll do. Don't particularly care if I win or lose, but, here is the list of people I'd like to line up next to.

Brian

Anthony

Sam- If he shows up.

Derek- Battle of the 'stangs

Mark- Just want to run a C6 Z06

Sorry you won't get to loose to me, but my car isn't going to get finished in time. Looks like it won't be out till the following weekend. But you can take a look at my hazards then if you want.