Wtf

NTHER91

they fixed the problem or nd really sucks. play penn state next we will see.

go blue

ND really really really really really sucks

They have -10 rushing yards on the season and like 70 yards total

what the big team up north wins and all the haters are no where to be found you guys crack me up

You are a moron when it comes to football

UM won't even be ranked next week after this win.

ND has -14 yards rushing on the season and hasn't scored 1 offensive TD. They are horrible. Like bottom 10 team in the nation horrible..

UM lost to a D1-AA team, got DEMOLISHED by Oregon, and gave up over 70 points in their 2 losses...

I don't have to "hate"... I know they suck

You are a moron when it comes to football

UM won't even be ranked next week after this win.

ND has -14 yards rushing on the season and hasn't scored 1 offensive TD. They are horrible. Like bottom 10 team in the nation horrible..

UM lost to a D1-AA team, got DEMOLISHED by Oregon, and gave up over 70 points in their 2 losses...

I don't have to "hate"... I know they suck

sorry LANCE is it go lay down before you hurt yourself

ben i expect it out of you

and pikey its not that i am all stoked about mich stomping a team that everyone can beat, its the fact that if UM would have lost this game there would have been a 6 page thread about it, but since they won this is it. I get, yea, so what they beat a team that suck so bad or personal attacks from some kid named biff. Just thought it was funny but it seems that you all took it as a personel attack which makes my day better GO BLUE !!!

sorry LANCE is it go lay down before you hurt yourself

ben i expect it out of you

and pikey its not that i am all stoked about mich stomping a team that everyone can beat, its the fact that if UM would have lost this game there would have been a 6 page thread about it, but since they won this is it. I get, yea, so what they beat a team that suck so bad or personal attacks from some kid named biff. Just thought it was funny but it seems that you all took it as a personel attack which makes my day better GO BLUE !!!

Was that a threat or something?

No one is talking about it because it was the pillow fight of the week. When Michigan beats a team that can put up more yards of offense than the school for the blind then you can get your jollies off

how do you construe that as a threat your an idiot look for drama elsewhere

Oh man, I sure am dumb, thanks for letting me know that.

You were the one who wrote a sentence that makes no sense due to your lack of any punctuation.