Fuckin' Bengals

Kevin R.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the name of a chant of support by fans of the Cincinnati Bengals, an American football team. The entire chant is: "Who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals?" The answer screamed in unison, "Nobody!". "Who Dey" is also the name of the team’s mascot, a Bengal tiger.

No wonder they suck, they can't even speak english.. let alone the fans. Even the tiger is a retard.. jesus.

No wonder they suck, they can't even speak english.. let alone the fans. Even the tiger is a retard.. jesus.

No there was a beer company in Cincinatti back in the day called Hudeoooh I fuckin forget. But they would abbreviate it as Hudey. Around one of the super bowls is when the Who Dey came about.

That is what I know of it. Correct me if I am wrong.

sucked ass today didn't suck ass last week, I'm going to wait a few more games to pass judgmnent on any team Hell the lions satrted out 2-0 this year too :)

Fuck you buddy! Detroit is going to win 10 games! Kitna rushed for a first down on 3rd down with a concussion! I need tickets!

By the way I wouldn't say the Bengals suck when any team puts up 45pts even in a loss......

And to whom ever said the Raiders don't count, Atlanta is by far the worst team with KC right behind them Fuck Larry Johnson.

Food for thought, Houston is 2-0 and beat Carolina easily. New England is for real!

ditto

ATTN BENGALS FANS: There is still time to jump off the band-wagon before the wheels fall off. Chad Johnson jerseys are still going for $15 on ebay.

LOL. That is really the only thing you have isn't it. Bandwagon this and Chad Johnson that....let it go.

What the fuck does Who Dey mean?

Are Bengals fans that retarded they can't spell THEY right? or what is it?

Of course, Steelers fans are the epitome of class, as seen in their Jay Leno-esque mascot, Steely McBeam. How original.

Really though, I cannot fucking wait to see Pats/Colts. Both teams are going to be undefeated at that point, and they are BOTH THE REAL DEAL.

To any Colts fans out there, all bad blood aside (which I usually give you shit for), this is an amazing season for both teams. I honestly love seeing Super Bowl defending champs do well.

Where is bigmouthGT???

*crickets*

-Marc

Was driving home from that debacle you assclown! :)

There were no winners yesterday. Just a team that didnt lose.

What can I say? Our defense sucks. Oh, and cleveland has the worst fans in the game. Your pops was right. I'll never set foot in that stadium again.

Food for thought, Houston is 2-0 and beat Carolina easily.

I'm a Steelers fan, but around training camp this year I started to slowly become a Houston fan as well. Houston is getting to be the real deal. With their talent and off-season signings, they are going to be up there. I'm saying they get a wildcard. Next week against Indy will be the major test.