Fuckin' Bengals

Kevin R.

wrong about what? i'm wrong 90% of the time so I can't be expected to know what exactly i'm wrong about at any given moment

Wrong about the Pats vs Indy game being epic. Watching Indy play this week made me LOL...and the Pats were just trying to prove that they didnt need to cheat to win. Something tells me that the Pats will make the playoff's and lose in the second round and Indy will lose in the Championship game.

Only time will tell..

-Marc

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neonrtdriver

The steelers defense are pretty bad ass. They have only allowed 3 points both weeks.Sorry to all you Browns and Cincy fans they are both horrible so alls I can say is GO BIG D!! My Cowboys are playing very good this year and its about time! We have not had a winning season since Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith.

BACK TO CINCY.....

I will give props to Chad Johnson even tho Cincy lost and I am not a fan of the team BUT number 85 has got talent. Did anyone see the catch he made late between 3 DBs?Could you imagine him on a winning team such as the Pats and having a better QB like Tom Brady? Or maybe in Philly with McKnabb?

hit about anything in this world anymore so getting banned from here is the last of my fucking worries

Sounds like yellow blown should be careful what he wishes for? When you stir crap like you do YB GT ya have to take it too -

Probably best that you just chill -

The steelers defense are pretty bad ass. They have only allowed 3 points both weeks.Sorry to all you Browns and Cincy fans they are both horrible so alls I can say is GO BIG D!! My Cowboys are playing very good this year and its about time! We have not had a winning season since Troy Aikman and Emmit Smith.

BACK TO CINCY.....

I will give props to Chad Johnson even tho Cincy lost and I am not a fan of the team BUT number 85 has got talent. Did anyone see the catch he made late between 3 DBs?Could you imagine him on a winning team such as the Pats and having a better QB like Tom Brady? Or maybe in Philly with McKnabb?

So your favorite team is the cowboys and you didnt know they had a winning season in 03 05 and 06? Thanks for bringing a lot to the table.

And I'll take 1 Carson Palmer over 5 MCNABBS ANY DAY AND TWICE ON SUNDAY! Palmer makes it back from a total knee replacement in less than a year while McNabb goes down more than your mom on prom night

This is for Mad Malibu! What was with the blowing cock comment? Give me a fucking break! You are the one that started being a little cock knocker! So he made a little comment out of anger. I haven't been on this site for very long, and probably won't be on for much longer after this, but from the things that I have read, from you, on this site, you sound like a little fuckin' girl. You should stop and maybe take a look at yourself in the mirror before you talk about someone else blowing cock, when you are probably doing the same thing yourself! Thank you for listening, I have said my peace and now I am calm again. Go Steelers!

This is for Mad Malibu! What was with the blowing cock comment? Give me a fucking break! You are the one that started being a little cock knocker! So he made a little comment out of anger. I haven't been on this site for very long, and probably won't be on for much longer after this, but from the things that I have read, from you, on this site, you sound like a little fuckin' girl. You should stop and maybe take a look at yourself in the mirror before you talk about someone else blowing cock, when you are probably doing the same thing yourself! Thank you for listening, I have said my peace and now I am calm again. Go Steelers!

Waa waa...It's an on-going argument from last year...something that you obviously didn't know about. Turns out Blow(ing Cock)GT has more sand in his vagina than previously thought. :lol:

It's an internet forum...people are SO FUCKING tough when they make empty threats on here...:rolleyes:

By the way, STFUN00b. :)

-Marc

Fuck you Marc! You're the little Bitch that has no balls, except on the internet. What a fag! You are the reason people hate getting on forums. You like a little fly at a BBQ, just bugging the fuck out of people! And by the way, I did know about your little argument from last year! Jason said you are the biggest cry baby cock sucker on here. Be a man! Grow a fucking pair Bitch! Why would anyone want host your picture? If you are as ugly as your mouth makes you sound, than who the hell would want to look at you anyway? It's people like you that give human beings a bad name. And also, ban me too! :asshole:

Fuck you Marc! You're the little Bitch that has no balls, except on the internet. What a fag! You are the reason people hate getting on forums. You like a little fly at a BBQ, just bugging the fuck out of people! And by the way, I did know about your little argument from last year! Jason said you are the biggest cry baby cock sucker on here. Be a man! Grow a fucking pair Bitch! Why would anyone want host your picture? If you are as ugly as your mouth makes you sound, than who the hell would want to look at you anyway? It's people like you that give human beings a bad name. And also, ban me too! :asshole:

:lol:

You must be Jason's new cocksucker since his last one ditched him... OH NOES...ARE YOU GOING TO THREATEN ME TOO?? :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy making Jason feel better while he is banned by constantly taking his pathetic pinky sized cock in your Heineken keg can size asshole.

Obviously I'm not the baby as I didn't need to resort to empty threats on a message board. That big fag should have just taken a video of him pounding his fists on the floor throwing a temper tantrum and posted it rather than threaten me...would have made me laugh just the same as his threat.

Oh NO...The 35 year old virgin called me ugly. Wow that cut deep man. :rolleyes:

God; has public education gone so far down hill that a 35 year old man (I use that word loosely in his case) can't compare wits with a 22 year old college student? I mean, hell buddy, I must be doing something right to be where I'm at with what I have at this point in my life...

PS - How fast can your ballin', automitive masterpiece (read:1997 Honda Civic) get you to your girlfriends house (read: Blow(ing cock)GT) for your nightly dose of protien (read: shot of baby batter down your throat) before you kill yourself for realizing that you lost the game of life?

-Marc

**Sorry, I had the feeling I would need to dumb down my post so he could understand it...**

So your favorite team is the cowboys and you didnt know they had a winning season in 03 05 and 06? Thanks for bringing a lot to the table.

And I'll take 1 Carson Palmer over 5 MCNABBS ANY DAY AND TWICE ON SUNDAY! Palmer makes it back from a total knee replacement in less than a year while McNabb goes down more than your mom on prom night

... sorry to bring this post back to football talk.. :)

*edit* I just realized you were talking about Cowboys..haha.. * the fact that anyone would badmouth Palmer though is hilarious really.. I mean wow..

Defense had an embarrassing week last week. No doubt about that. UGLY.. But I'm definitely not ready to write the season off after 1 game. That's the beauty of NFL vs college, 1 game won't make or break a season. I like how the Steelers fans are giving them division after 2 games. LONG way to go.

Also funny the comment that Browns are worse than the Raiders.. Funny coming from a Steelers fan. Wonder if that has anything to do with Raiders having 2 wins last year, one being against none other than the Steelers.. While Browns had 4 wins, one of which being against those Raiders..