Pete Ricart puts his 7sec car on roof

fattyona12

same car when donny smith had it because my dad and ray jeorden built that car. it had a big block chevy in it. even when pete got it. it had a bbc in it

He raced a white 64 fairlane Thunderbolt replica before this car.This 1965 fairlane he races now was bought new at ricart ford in 1965.This car was not built for racing when pete got it and it definately never had a boat anchor rumpke Big block cheverolet in it.(dump Truck Engine)

He raced a white 64 fairlane Thunderbolt replica before this car.This 1965 fairlane he races now was bought new at ricart ford in 1965.This car was not built for racing when pete got it and it definately never had a boat anchor rumpke Big block cheverolet in it.(dump Truck Engine)

his black car was white. donny smith painted it in groveport. but he had 2 thunderbolts a fack one and a real one. i know because it was a 6 cly. car with a bench seat. just ask him. and he needs a anchor in it to go fast. a 6 fig. motor that slow should be in the 6s

his black car was white. donny smith painted it in groveport. but he had 2 thunderbolts a fack one and a real one. i know because it was a 6 cly. car with a bench seat. just ask him. and he needs a anchor in it to go fast. a 6 fig. motor that slow should be in the 6s

6 figure motor is over 100k.maybe in the car but not just the drivetrain.Its not that easy to just go out and run 6's I don't care how much cash you got.

It just seems if the guy walks around like he is a god of some sort. I dunno just because you own something fast, doesnt make you the coolest person in the world. Props to anyone who has a 7 sec car, but it's all about attitude and character in my book, something some racers lack. Oh well.

bill lutz has 60.000 in his motor and ran 6.90 down in florida with the camaro. when pete goes places like the nsca meets they always talk about how he has 6 fig. in his motor.

I think its retarded to go on what people have in there engine setups, I mean some people progress through the bulding stages with tons of issues, other can take 40k and put a car together and run 8s all day long..

As far as Lutz and his "street car" ... Don't quote me, but how many freaking cubes and how big of turbos is that thing running? I would fucking hope to god it would run 7s.... a small block Ford with a single power adder on DRAG RADIALS is in the 7s, Pro Stock cars are 500 c.i (est) with no power adders going 6.6s..... so a mountian motor (as far as what Ive heard that it is and twins... only going 7s??? its badass, but not the most impressive thing ever, but thats just my opinion from the type of racing Ive been around. (NMRA - Small cube cars, busting ass)

I think its retarded to go on what people have in there engine setups, I mean some people progress through the bulding stages with tons of issues, other can take 40k and put a car together and run 8s all day long..

As far as Lutz and his "street car" ... Don't quote me, but how many freaking cubes and how big of turbos is that thing running? I would fucking hope to god it would run 7s.... a small block Ford with a single power adder on DRAG RADIALS is in the 7s, Pro Stock cars are 500 c.i (est) with no power adders going 6.6s..... so a mountian motor (as far as what Ive heard that it is and twins... only going 7s??? its badass, but not the most impressive thing ever, but thats just my opinion from the type of racing Ive been around. (NMRA - Small cube cars, busting ass)

i agree with u. but pro stock motors are a crap ton of money. 60gs for a used one that cant make the feild. and draig radial cars are a crap load of money. there more than 10.5 cars 100gs to build them. but bills car is a small block with twin 88s going 6.98 at 3500 pounds. heavy street record holder.

but in my eyes true 10.5 all the way

from what I have heard and this is from people that have raced close with him for years.Its not such a small big block.He claims a 522 inch and its really a 632 inch.Thats way more believeable with the horsepower its dynoed at and the times it runs.But I do not know if its bigger than claimed or not.

This video must be OLD. Ricart was out today with the car in front of his trailer, didn't look like any new paint on the car, for the NSCA event.

As far as Lutz and his "street car" ... Don't quote me, but how many freaking cubes and how big of turbos is that thing running? I would fucking hope to god it would run 7s.... a small block Ford with a single power adder on DRAG RADIALS is in the 7s

At King Of Columbus, the Ohio Boys had their LSx Camaro out there, turbo car, running 7's at Trails on a hot night on drag radials and a stock style suspension.

This video must be OLD. Ricart was out today with the car in front of his trailer, didn't look like any new paint on the car, for the NSCA event.

At King Of Columbus, the Ohio Boys had their LSx Camaro out there, turbo car, running 7's at Trails on a hot night on drag radials and a stock style suspension.

Yes those ohio boys cars are awesome rides.Who won King Of columbus anyway I never heard.I left not long after 1st round.But I left happy since the little turbo fairmont ran in the 10's with a junkyard 302 and a turbo.

I know the Ohio Boys have some awesome cars. Never said no other car could do that, just stating that me, myself and I are not too impressed with the almighty "Lutz" car for what his setup is. A few of the f-bodies they Ohio Boys have had are amazing cars, to say the least.

My dad has known the Ricart family longer than the age of half the people posting in this thread.

yeah my dad did work for fred before he was so big,he did most of his auto and body repairs back when i was just a kid.and i raced with fred at columbus motor speedway for a few years and he could a jurk but most of the time he was cool.he was one of the guys who had all the best parts and still ran in the back. got to love them.