1998 GMC 3500 Diesel Dually 4 door 4x4

lawnman

Gets traded in next week , , make offers if interested.

I have a 98 gmc diesel dually 4 door 4x4 for sale. I bought this truck in May of this year with the intention of using it to pull my lawncare trailer. I sold my business and no longer need the truck. The truck is a 5 speed , a/c, power windows, cd player , ect. Mileage is 160,000. The truck runs great and shifts smoothly. The exterior is pewter with tanish cloth interior, no rips tears or any other damage. The tires look new with plenty of tread left. pics are at http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/jeffpriest/

Price drop because I think the head gasket needs replaced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I bought it in May to use for my landscape company . I sold my company in August . I pulled a 18 foot tandem axle trailer with maybe 1700 lbs of equipment on it plus the trailer , and I was getting 17 mpg. with the a/c on.

I bought it in May to use for my landscape company . I sold my company in August . I pulled a 18 foot tandem axle trailer with maybe 1700 lbs of equipment on it plus the trailer , and I was getting 17 mpg. with the a/c on.
be interested in trading for a 97 s-10 extended cab 4x4 i think it has 160,000 miles have to check but has about 7000 miles on new advance long block ,rebuilt tranny,wires ,plugs ,cap,rotor ,water pump ,and more stuff on motor ,new heater core 3 weeks ago ,new pass axel 3 weeks ago,ball joints ,idel arm 3 weeks ago ,front tires new 1-2 mounths ago and over 1/2 tread on back ones . let me know.

why do u think head gasket is bad what is it doing ,give me some info please.

It smokes when warm and it smells like a head gasket. It does not run warm however. Runs at normal temps all day long and everything works.

Hey jeff what do you want for just the plow and its setup I have a buddy with gmc 2500 looking for a plow??You have all the mounts and such?

I need to edit the original ad. The plow sold and blade all sold right before the first snow.