Hello

Guest sexystang

Guest sexystang

Hey everyone! My name is Kelly and I was referred to CR by 2.oh so slow and 360iroc. I live about 2 minutes from National Trails so if I am not able to go to trails, I still am able to enjoy listening!

I drive a 2007 Mustang. I have 5 year old twin boys and when they were born, I bought a Toyota Highlander. I recently received a new Hot Rod magazine and fell in love with the new Camaro they are coming out with that has similar features as the 69! Went to several dealers, and I was told will not be released until late 2008 and then it will be very difficult to get your hands on one.…so somehow I ended up with a Mustang. I know, I am just as confused as you are…

I don’t know much about cars (except I have to get my hands on that Camaro) but I am hoping to learn. Looking forward to meeting some of you at QS & L.

Guest sexystang
My gosh I couldn't imagine triplets! I had a hard time keeping up with diapers, formula, finding time to for me to get showers (don't worry I did), etc! Best of luck and yes you definitely win!

Guest hotrodmama024
Hey psychotic crazy ass! :leghump: They didn't have an icon for crazy plus I liked this one better!

Welcome!!

Want to race?

Gearhead... Your a special!!! :asshole:

Welcome!!

Want to race?

Gearhead... Your a special!!! :asshole:

and your a special bitch!

:burn:

On the corner of High St downtown wasn't it? Expensive!! 139.00 CASH goes a long way...

kind of cheap! ;)

On the corner of High St downtown wasn't it? Expensive!! 139.00 CASH goes a long way...

i know that i'm not supposed to post in here... however... i paid most of that fee missy. :) although i do give credit to kev. for picking our dumb asses up... sorry for getting your butt towed....