Calling out to Fisher men

Mojoe

The end of the fishing season is nearing. And I'm looking for a place to do some Bass fishing, or anything for that matter. I prefer farm ponds or stocked private ponds. And I only do catch and release for fun. I will leave no litter and be respectful to the property.

Is anyone out there able to help me out?

Thanks

in zanesville ohio power has some nice ponds and you can go and catch about as many bass as you want. only thing is it is a hike to where u fish. u have to go to the ohio power, now aep, to get a paper sayin u can fish but they give them out to anyone who wants from my understanding.

in zanesville ohio power has some nice ponds and you can go and catch about as many bass as you want. only thing is it is a hike to where u fish. u have to go to the ohio power, now aep, to get a paper sayin u can fish but they give them out to anyone who wants from my understanding.

Been meaning to get out there.

Looking for something a little closer for this weekend.

You can fish year round here. Saugeye will still be hitting up til december and after that you can still catch some panfish.

yum yum brim

I've not been fishing in a while. I have access to a "LAKE/pond" that does got some nice size bass in it. But last time i was there the water did not look so hot. people fail.

over my 44 lumber in hillard there used to be a nice spot.