WalMart worker trampled to death this morning!

Fonzie

:eek: People need to get a grip! This shit's gettin' out of hand

http://www.wtol.com/global/story.asp?s=9426357

NEW YORK (AP) - Police say a Wal-Mart worker has died after being trampled by a throng of unruly shoppers shortly after the Long Island store opened Friday.

Nassau County police say the 34-year-old worker was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at about 6 a.m., an hour after the store opened. Police also say a 28-year-old pregnant woman was taken to a hospital for observation.

Wal-Mart Stores Inc., in Bentonville, Ark., would not confirm the reports of a stampede during the day-after-Thanksgiving bargain hunting, but said a "medical emergency" caused them to close the store.

Wow I guess I shouldn't be shocked at the rudeness of Americans spending money they don't have. The funny thing is......I went out yesterday morning with my mama & brother. I was in the Kohls in Perrysburg and the lines were longer than anything I have EVER seen b/f on any other black friday. I walked the whole store b/c I know the type of sales kohls runs (I'm in kohls a couple times a month shopping) and there was NO DIFFERENCE than any other day recently. The economy is so bad right now that companies are being forced to give better sales prices to keep revenue up.

This poor guy was probably killed so someone could get a $2 pair of socks!!!