Not going to Norwalk

V8 Beast

There still is plenty of time, get to wrenching. If you need help I am sure there are enough people here to have it done by monday.

It costs way too much and its still under warranty so I'm not touching it. I'm going to ship it back and let them deal with it.

I'll let you know if I'm going or not after I calm down. Its taking every once of energy I have right now not to break something and put the car up for sale.

There is a guy selling a T5 World Class on TurboFord for $150. He says free shipping to Ohio...

;)

If I can't get it in the car tommorrow, it won't do me any good. I have an appt. at the dyno for a tune Sat morn. at 10am. I just hope to have it handled by then. If I don't get it back together and tuned Sat morn, I won't be at Norwalk. Thanks though.

-Mike

If I can't get it in the car tommorrow, it won't do me any good. I have an appt. at the dyno for a tune Sat morn. at 10am. I just hope to have it handled by then. If I don't get it back together and tuned Sat morn, I won't be at Norwalk. Thanks though.

-Mike

I wouldnt pass you through tech anyway, your car has too many flames... fire hazard.

-Mike

I have a t-5 that doesn't want to hold 1st but, it will hold the others fine. You can use it to dyno tune and then fix yours.