help!!! urgent!!

88lx5oh

i changed out a oil pressure switch on my civic 2 weeks ago, it was leaking oil, thread taped the new one in, and checked it today before work. damn thing is still leaking. so i went to remove it, so i could clean the area, and re tread tape and put it back in, well it snapped on in the block. now just the small threaded end is in the block with the hollow center. just a nub is sticking out, not enough to get vise grips on. i need ideas on how to get this thing out. ill post pics in a few minutes.

the only thing i can think of is getting a left handed thread bolt or tap or something and tightening it down until it starts to turn out..

yeah so on the same topic. had to miss work cause of this shit!!!

i bought a screw extractor kit form advance auto and gonna go see how that works out. was gonna get the fluted set, but they said this kit gets a better bite.

carefuly though...depending on how soft of a metal that is it will just spin and drill into it almost..( happend on my SC )

well i had to get the flute type as well. the flute style got it started and bored the center out some. after it stopped working i used the extractor bit and got it all the way out.

what a pain in my ass. got a new pressure switch, and put it in. this time i got a rubber seal to help prevent leaking, and also used the thread seal liquid instead of the tape. i guess ill see if it works or not later on next week when i check it again.

here is a pic of the piece that came out.. and the other piece that broke off.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/S4300045-1.jpg