T-mobile phones

Jackson1647545504

I called their business sales line and got:

$49 - 1000 any time minutes, my faves calling (5 free lines) on a 1 year contract

$50 - T-mobile Wing (after rebate)

$99 - Blackberry Perl

$00 - Samsung t219

no activation fees

With text messaging the monthly bill will be $80 for 4 lines

I pleased

I have t-mobile 1500 anytime minutes free nights& weekends + fav 5 for $39.99. I purchased the 1000 text and picture messages for $9.99. I also get a 10% discount through work.. My airline has some kind of deal with them. Anyway they are great. I have had the service for three years+ I fly all over the place and always have coverage. I have never had any crazy bills or retarded charges (unlike sprint where two months running I had almost $300 phone bills) Call the customer care line and see what they are willing to offer you and if you are eligible for any discounts under work or AAA ect,

Meagan

I have t-mobile 1500 anytime minutes free nights& weekends + fav 5 for $39.99. I purchased the 1000 text and picture messages for $9.99. I also get a 10% discount through work.. My airline has some kind of deal with them. Anyway they are great. I have had the service for three years+ I fly all over the place and always have coverage. I have never had any crazy bills or retarded charges (unlike sprint where two months running I had almost $300 phone bills) Call the customer care line and see what they are willing to offer you and if you are eligible for any discounts under work or AAA ect,

Meagan

Is that a current offer published somewhere ?

J

http://www.wirefly.com/specialoffer.aspx?cid=34088_8e20471e77804cb6bcc4381a16889cc4

This was the best one that I could find right now.

1000 anytime minutes, fav 5, free motorola blue tooth headset, free raxr v3, free shipping, free nights and weekends, free long distance no roaming all for $39.99.

they have different phones available

Oh and I think you can get the $50 rebate.